Thursday, January 8, 2015

On The Move

I have not written in a while and this will be a short post. I just wanted to let everyone know that 2015 is in full swing and I will be returning to Guatemala in 2 days. I have spent the last few days saying my goodbyes to my family and amazing friends. My bags are almost all packed. My ticket is purchased and I will fly out a 2:45 on Saturday afternoon.

I am looking forward to continuing the work that we started last year. We will start the year off with construction on the Church in Memrillal and a concert with Peter Furler as a community outreach in the town of Patzicia. We will continue to work in Zapote as well. This will be another year full of construction and food production with the goal of making Jesus known and His love visible through His body.

I am on track with my fundraising. My goal was to reach 1/2 of my $9,500 budget for the year before I left and I am almost there. If I reach the goal, I will be using a large part of that to go to Spanish School when I have down time. Other funds w ill cover airfare and living expenses. through the end of August.

Here is my prayer requests for the next few month.

  1. I would ask that you be in prayer for the teams that come. Pray that there would be unity in them and with us. Also pray that they would have a vision of working for  the glory of God and to make His love evident to people. 
  2. Pray that the glory of God would be evident in all that we do and that we would work with humility towards one another.
  3. Pray for safety and good health for me and for the friends that I will be working with.
  4. Pray for the finances for me and for all of the work that we hope to accomplish this year
  5. Most of all, pray that the hearts of the people we work with are open and prepared to receive the love of Jesus that He longs to pour out on them.


If you would like to support me this coming year or would like to contribute to a project, you can mail tax deductible contributions to

Life Church, Morris
P.O. Box 679
Morris, IL 60450
in the memo line write Guatemala, missions or the name of the project

Thank you all for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment